Teraz jest wtorek, 19 czerwca 2018, 18:15

Stwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 1 ] 
 Advice on enjoying DVDs on Sony Ericsson E16i 
Autor Wiadomość

Post Advice on enjoying DVDs on Sony Ericsson E16i
Sony Ericsson E16i to be the 1st smart walkman smartphone manufactured by Sony Ericsson has fascinated far more interest. Though Sony Ericsson has released quite a few smart phones this year, however , it's the first time to mix walkman with Android Operating-system.
Although monitor of E16i is a little bit small that's only 3. 0 inches, it doesn’t affect its playback effect. Particularly with its great audio effect, I believe enjoying DVDs on E16i may also be the ideal choice. So how will we enjoy DVDs on Sony Ericsson E16i? Next I'm going to make a summary intro.
Initially, we require find a DVD to Sony Ericsson Converter which will help us to transfer DVD to the forms Sony Ericsson supported.
Step-by-Step Tutorial:
Step1. Import DVD data files
Put DVD disk to the hard drive and then start DVD to Sony Ericsson converter. Thereafter just click "Add" to obtain DVD data files; you may as well import DVD folder or ISO image to be the input data files.
Step2. Do a number of settings
1. In the list, opt for the titles and chapters you intend to transfer.
2. In Subtitle, opt for the subtitle language
3. In Audio, opt for the audio language.
4. In Output, set your destination folder for the output data files.
5. In profile, opt for a video format for output video. We will take MP4 which has been supported by E16i as one example.
Obrazek
Step3. Edit
Obrazek
Just click "Edit" icon you'll be able to edit videos in your wish, you'll be able to adjust the Start time as well as the End Time by click on "Trim"; you'll be able to adjust video’s dimensions by click on "Crop"; you'll be able to change the Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and also Volume Zoon by click on "Effect"; and if you'd like to put watermark to your video you'll be able to click on "Watermark".
Step4. Settings
You may also click on "Settings" to modify its bit rate, frame rate, video size and so forth. to raised the video quality.
Step5. Conversion
Then, you should just click on "Convert" option to begin with the DVD to E16i convertsion.
Obrazek

poniedziałek, 15 sierpnia 2011, 11:55
Stwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 1 ]